Since I am far from buns and cevap and I took them, I tried to make them myself and I can tell you that they were not bad, my desire has passed, and here I am sharing the recipe with you!
- (#) Dissolve the yeast with the sugar and a little water, leave a little to rise.
- When the yeast is ready, add water and salt and mix with the flour until soft
- dough enough to separate from the spoon. Leave at room temperature to
- add and mix with a spoon and leave to rise once more.
- Put the dough on a well floured surface, divide it into 8 balls and
- lightly shape the buns, since the dough is soft they will expand on their own,
- flour well and place in a baking tray (with baking paper) cut into shape
- cross and leave for half an hour to rise. Bake at 250 degrees until golden brown.
- Ready to wrap in a cloth to soften.