Delicious and easy to prepare!
- Combine lukewarm milk, yeast and sugar in a plastic container. Put in a warm place. I preheat the oven and let it do its thing.
- Combine flour and salt in a bowl.
- When the yeast rises combine it with the flour and add the yoghurt, oil and water as needed.
- Knead the mixture for about 10 minutes. Leave it in a warm place and let it double.
- When it grows, take small balls - the size of a fist and develop with a rolling pin discs the thickness of a finger. Coat with water.
- Preheat the oven and the baking tray to the maximum and bake one by one.