Easter bunn with small changes… ..Happy Easter
- Mix sugar, eggs and vanilla sugar, add softened butter and chocolate, and flour with baking powder, and finally add the hazelnuts.
- Pour into a baking sheet and bake for about 25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Take it out and let it cool.
- When it cools, coat it with cream and sprinkle the ears, tail, eyes and mouth with powdered cocoa.
- Cream: In half a liter of milk, boil 4 tablespoons of flour and mix until the mixture becomes uniform. When cool, whisk the margarine with the powdered sugar and combine it with the mixture, add the lemon juice or vanilla extract, leave for half an hour in the fridge and grease. (Cream left over from white pie).
I had leftover white cream, so I coated the bunny with it. The cream usually needs very little to coat, and above is the recipe for the white pie cream (whole).