Bunny Rocher Cake
It's not Roger the bunny, it's Rocher the bunny. :-) Whoever tries, will understand why .....
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar. Mix cocoa with a couple of tablespoons of hot water to make a thick paste, and then add it to the beaten egg yolks. Add oil and water, and then flour in which baking powder is mixed. Finally, slowly stir in the snow from the beaten egg whites with a spoon.
- This is the required amount for two trays with a diameter of 20 cm. Bake for half an hour at 180 degrees.
- Of the 2 circles we got we will use one for the head and the other for the ears and bow.
- For the filling, whisk the mascarpone, add the whipped cream, linoleum and hazelnuts.
- Cut the biscuit into 3 parts and fill the first and the second, and then arrange them on a tray to get the appearance of a rabbit, and then leave it to cool down a bit and combine.
- Pour over the chocolate glaze and decorate as desired. I suggest placing candies and crumbs on the glaze while it is still liquid, and drawing when the glaze is completely set.
Happy Easter everyone!