Bunny Bum Chocolate -Cheese Ball ...
Decorative Easter bunny back made of cream cheese and chocolate ...
- Leave the cream cheese at room temperature ... Melt the chocolate .. Mix the cream cheese. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and a little salt to it. Then add the melted chocolate and cocoa. Cover the bowl and leave in the fridge for 1 h.
- In a small bag, add the coconut and green color, close and mix well.
- Take the cream cheese out of the fridge, set aside 3 tablespoons for the top of the bunny tail. In a smaller platter or saucer, place most of the cream cheese, then place the canola on top. Then shake the green coconut or “GRASS” around the plate.
- FEET: Cut the JAMBO marshmallow in half with kitchen scissors. Dip the sticky part into powdered sugar so that it does not stick. Using a brush or with your fingers, draw the nozzles WITH WATER. I am with my fingers. Then press the drawn part into the pink sugar.
- Put the legs on one side and the cream cheese on the other side ... Slightly cut them as in the picture ..
Here I am posting a photo with our tiny coconut ... I was not very happy with the result so I repeated it with grated coconut ...