Bunny bread ...
I saw this recipe on the net today because I like it very much, so I tried it right away. This should actually be bunnys (rabbits), but my daughter tells me that my mother doesn't look like rabbits at all, but like cats, so I laughed very sweetly and you judge..I didn't have time to do it again but another time ...
- In a small bowl, put sour cream, butter and water at a lower temperature and stir until the butter melts. Do not let this boil, that is, over a moderate heat and with constant stirring. Set aside to cool slightly. It should be lukewarm.
- Add dry yeast, salt, sugar and egg to the flour. Add the lukewarm sour cream mixture to the flour and mix. If it is too hard, add another 50-100 ml. water.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let the dough double.
- Spread the dough on the work surface and tear off small pieces of dough and make balls, but lengthen them a bit to look like rabbits. With kitchen scissors, cut a little on top of the dough like ears and put whole pieces of pepper for the eyes.
- Here is the whole family there except dad. I also made baby mom. Bake in a preheated oven 190C 20-25 min ..
I added parmesan cheese and garlic to my batter.