I ate this a long time ago for the first time in Subotica ... Similar to my recipes, but still different .... Since then I make these for a quick breakfast, snack or something for good night .... They go for coffee, alone next to the TV or in company of friends .... But, whenever I make them, I remember the beautiful Vojvodina and the time spent there, among my very dear friends, and my dear, dear friends Marina ... I dedicate this to her, only to her ....
- Knead all the ingredients.
- Stretch the crust as thin as possible, the better .... Cut into shapes according to your wishes and cut each piece (as in the picture) in the middle.
- Fry in hot oil, briefly on both sides.
- Take out on kitchen paper (to absorb fat) and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- That's it ... And it goes out for society ...