BUNDICI - Stuffed Zucchini in White Sauce
I love zucchini! and these stuffed with minced meat and rice and baked in White sauce are very tasty. This recipe can be made with red sauce as well.
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the top of the zucchini and the end of the zucchini and hollow out as much as you can. Set the hollows aside.
- Cook one cup of rice and set aside.
- Put a little olive oil in one wound and let it warm up a bit, cut the onion and garlic and add it to simmer.
- When the onion has softened and turned yellow then add the minced meat and continue to simmer.
- Season the meat with vegeta, salt and pepper. The meat must not have lumps, so equalize everything nicely with the cooker.
- Add rice to the finished meat, mix and set aside.
- Take a bowl of lasagna and coat it with margarine.
- Fill the zucchini with minced meat and place nicely in a lasagna bowl.
- Turn on the oven (not at a high temperature but 160 to 170 degrees) to warm up.
- Place the zucchini in the oven to bake lightly for 30 to 40 minutes
- While the zucchini are lightly baking, make the White Sauce.
- Put a little olive oil in one bag, add 2 tablespoons of flour and mix until it turns yellow-brown.
- Add a glass of milk and mix further.
- Add 1 cream and stir constantly and make sure it doesn't become too firm, add spices and stir a little more.
- Take the zucchini out of the oven and pour over the zucchini with the white sauce.
- Put the zucchini back in the oven and let them bake until done.
- You can also make this recipe with red sauce, first make a sprinkle and then add a little red pepper powder. Stir it a little, then add Tomato paste you can 2 to 3 tablespoons and dilute it with water. As with the white sauce, pour over the zucchini and put in the oven. Bon Appetit !!