one of the memories of my grandmother ... my favorite stew
- Make a light mixture by adding flour to the oil and cook over low heat (5 minutes), stirring constantly, until the flour turns brown.
- Add grated peeled pumpkin (or zucchini) to it. Stir, pour sour milk and salt. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the passata, stir and cook covered for about 20 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the cumin flower and chopped dill.
- Stir and let it cook briefly over low heat.
Serve warm with mashed potatoes.
When you add the zucchini, stir well immediately so that the spray does not clump.