Bun in 10 minutes
The great thing is that you prepare the dough in the evening and leave it in the fridge to stand - when needed, bake it and they are ready ... They are fine, soft and do not absorb a lot of oil, and I am most impressed by the fact that they are ready whenever it occurs to me!
- Put eggs, milk with yeast, yogurt, salt and crackers in a bowl and whisk. Knead half the flour and mix with a food processor, then add the rest of the flour and knead by hand. You should get a soft dough like for rolls.
- Grease a large bowl with oil, put the dough inside and coat with oil, and put a transparent foil on top. Leave the dough in the fridge and bake the buns when you like.
- Tear off a piece by piece of dough, flatten it with your hands as thin as possible and fry in oil.
- Let me add - today I made a pizza from this dough - stretch it very thinly on the table, and then with my hands on an oiled baking tray. Fill the pizza as you like and bake at 250 ° for about 9 minutes.
- Here are the donuts! Be sure to keep them in a covered container to keep them soft!
You can store the dough in the fridge for a week!