Bun / flatbread with beef cube
Soft, like created kebab liners.
- Crumble the yeast in 1/2 l of warm water and add 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour. Allow the yeast to rise.
- Crush 1/2 of the beef cube in a cup and pour about 50 ml of water over it. Put it in the microwave for a minute to boil.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and make a hollow in the middle into which you pour the yeast, baking soda, salt, beef cube and oil and knead a smooth soft dough. Leave covered for 20 minutes to rise.
- Then separate balls weighing about 110 g from the dough and shape buns about 50 mm with your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with lightly oiled paper. Leave the buns to rise covered on the sheet for another 30 minutes. Before baking with a larger knife, press horizontal and vertical lines over the buns. to get the bars.
- Bake at 250 degrees for about 5 mins.
- After baking, wrap each bun in a cloth to keep it soft.
Give your soul for kebabs!