I saw it on the net, I really liked it. I decided to try it and here is my work that I want to share with you.
- Knead a smooth dough of eggs, yogurt, milk, yeast, oil, salt, flour and leave to rise.
- Make balls out of the dough, roll the ball with your hand (as in the picture) and tie it in a circle
- place the two next to each other, place the green olives and pinch the middle with your fingers
- and you get a flower bun with olives
- Here I made with tea thinly cut bent like a flower and these taste great.
- Place in a baking tray, leave to rise a little, coat with zuvance and place to bake in a preheated oven at 200st
- Ready baked