Bun baked on stone
- Put maltex and crumbled yeast in lukewarm water, stir, then wait for the yeast to dissolve.
- Sift the flour, then pour half the amount into the dough bowl.
- Make a depression and add oil, salt and yeast, and start kneading the dough.
- Add the rest of the flour and knead a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- From the dough, shape a ball and immediately divide it into 4 parts on the work surface.
- Shape each piece into a regular ball and arrange them with a space on the work surface that you sprinkled with a little flour.
- Cover the balls and let them grow at room temperature for 90 minutes.
- When the dough has risen, take one part and roll it out into a regular circle of about 30 cm in diameter with a rolling pin on the work surface.
- Turn on the oven to heat together with the pizza baking stone to 250 degrees.
- Sprinkle the bun with a little coarse sea salt, rosemary needles and a little olive oil.
- When the oven has warmed up, carefully transfer the buns to the stone with a shovel.
- Bake for 4-6 minutes.
- If you don't have a stone, stretch the buns on baking paper, then transfer it together with it to a well-heated baking tray and bake like that.