Bun and salad with eggs and bacon
- Put crumbled yeast in lukewarm milk and wait for it to start foaming.
- Sift flour, add oil, milk with yeast and water as needed to knead a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- Shape the ball out of the dough, cover it and let it double in volume in a warm place.
- Meanwhile, prepare the salad: Boil the eggs until they are hard-boiled. Rinse them with cold water and leave to cool completely.
- Cut the bacon into small cubes and fry it in a pan without added fat until it is crispy. Drain the baked bacon, but save the fat that it released.
- Peel the eggs and mash each with a fork. Add mayonnaise, mustard, parsley, salt and combine everything. Finally, add grated cheese and bacon and stir again. Keep served covered with stretch film in the refrigerator until serving.
- When the dough has risen, roll it out on the work surface with a rolling pin, then take out the circles with a round model with a diameter of 8 cm. Leave all the circles to rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Turn on the oven to heat to 150C.
- Heat a cast pan, put some of the fat left by the bacon while it is baking and bake the buns. Arrange the baked buns on a baking sheet and place in the oven while baking the second round of buns. Do this as long as you have a bun.
Serve the buns with salad.