Bun and bread from the oven
This is how bread was made and baked a long time ago ... I still use the same kneading trough, baking oven ... this is how my grandmother used to knead it, and today I ...
- First make a yeast dough. Stir 250g of yeast, a little salt in lukewarm water, then thicken with flour, as for donuts. Let it rise.
- Make a hollow in the flour trough, into which we will later pour the yeast dough.
- While we wait for it to come, we can also prepare with. I pour four hands on this amount of flour and dilute it in hot water.
- Also, let's prepare the water to be lukewarm, for me it's about 5-6 liters of water.
- When the yeast dough has arrived, we add it to the flour, then we add salt and water a little at a time, and so we knead, a little water, we pour the tops, then the water, the flour. and so on until we have consumed all the water. Then thicken the dough and let it rise.
- As the dough rises, set the fire in the oven.
- Meanwhile, until the oven heats up, mix the dough twice, and more if necessary.
- When the fire has subsided, we shape the buns first.
- And then the flatbreads.
- Leave them to stand for a few minutes until you prepare the oven for baking. Heat the grill, clean it and then bake.
- First bake the buns, about 10 min.
- And then flatbread for about 1.5-2 hours, depending on the heating of the oven. If it is not heated enough, add the heat, after half an hour of baking.