Maybe the name Madlene is better known, but I prefer this one because it goes back to my childhood :)
- Beat eggs, lard, milk, sugar and vanilla sugar first. Then add ground walnuts and coconut and mix everything well. After that, gradually add the flour mixed with the baking powder and knead by hand until the dough starts to separate from the bowl.
- Leave the dough to rest for about 20 minutes, then tear off the pieces and fill the molds. Pre-sprinkle flour on each mold so that the dough does not stick.
- Arrange the filled molds in a large tray.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees and bake until golden brown.
- Roll the cooled saps in powdered sugar and serve.
The hooves are even better when left for a day or two. The recipe says this amount of flour, although I add more as needed. Pleasant!