Bumblebees or little pies!
I heard about bumblebees for the first time in the war and then I tried them. The car broke down on the way to Tesnja (we went over the hill, through the villages). While we were waiting for repairs, we got lunch - Bumblebees. Funny name, but they are delicious: ) They have been on our menu ever since. Bujrum!
- Wash the potatoes and cook in their skins.
- Cook the noodles in the usual way and leave it to stand for a while.
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Add chopped onion, salt, pepper and vegeta, add a little oil and cream (as desired).
- Mix everything and fill so…
- Roll out the noodles, arrange the potatoes as when making potatoes (in a pile), twist and cut small pies. Arrange in a baking tray, sauté a little and bake.
- They are ready as soon as they are finely chopped. Pour a little boiling water, salt water over them, return them to the oven for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with salad as desired.
- Pleasant :)
This way of wrapping is not original. I was in a hurry so I didn't have time to touch a lot. similar to. Next time I'll show you what I meant. I hope you can handle it.