I am writing the recipe at the urging of dear Divic. There must be more like this ....
- Chop the offal. Chop the red and garlic and simmer in a deeper pan. Add the prepared entrails, salt, add a teaspoon of vegeta, a little pepper and a teaspoon of red pepper. Cover and leave to simmer well.
- Drizzle the rice with water and add one vegetable cube for the soup and a spoonful of butter. Let it boil and turn off the heat. Let the rice stand covered while the entrails are simmering.
- When these two are done mix the rice with the offal.
- Wash the handkerchief in warm water and cut the pieces as desired. Put each piece on a plate and on it a mixture of rice and offal in an amount sufficient to wrap it nicely. Arrange in a pan that can be in the oven. Repeat the process until everything is used up.
- Turn on the oven to 200 degrees and bake the bumblebee for about an hour, ie until it is finely browned.
Serve the bumblebee with a salad of your choice or a milk drink.