Bulgur with green wheat
I dedicate this dish to a friend of EKI who introduced me to the secrets of healthy eating; When I make dishes like this (this is one of the others) it is always with me, next to me, in my thoughts, in my heart; they say, distance separates, no, distance separates those who shouldn't have even met, and true friendship, love strengthens even more !!
- # In a suitable bowl, pour water, put a cube for vegetable soup, combo seaweed broken into pieces and when it boils, add the washed rice and let it cook;
- # in another bowl, sauté grated carrots and celery cut into rings in olive oil for about 5 minutes, adding water; wash the bulgur and mix it into the vegetables, add the rice with the water in which it was cooked, add the marinated mushrooms, salt, pepper, sauce and turmeric, stir everything, cover and let it cook over a low heat for 10-15 minutes;
- # unfold towards the end, add chopped garlic and cook uncovered a little more until the water evaporates and the bulgur is loose;
- Whoever likes can sprinkle on top of parmesan;
- Serve with lettuce; Good apetite!!
Instead of green rice, you can use wholemeal or chickpeas that need to be soaked and cooked the night before, you can also use other vegetables, leeks, etc. in addition to chickpeas.