Bulgur, vegetables and gyros
Quite a simple and fast and nice handle :)
- Peel and wash the vegetables, then chop the onion, pepper, garlic and carrot.
- Add the chopped vegetables to the heated oil, stir and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, thyme, basil, vegetable stock and sauté for a few minutes, cover with water as needed.
- During this time, pour a few drops of oil into a bowl with salted water, add the bulgur when the water boils, stir and cook, taking care not to overcook, leaving "al dente" Strain.
- Add corn to the vegetables, stir, then add the strained bulgur, cover with water as needed and season to taste if necessary.
- Fry the gyros in heated oil, remove.
- Stir in the vegetables with the bulgur.
Serve with salad.