too good stuffed peppers .... meatless variant ..
- Chop the eggplant and red onion into smaller cubes and sauté a little in the olive oil.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it into small pieces, as well as dried tomatoes-parsley-celery-garlic and add everything to the rest of the vegetables.
- Add spices and tomato sauce and mix everything together for 10 minutes.
- Turn off the hob, and add half-cooked bulgur to the vegetables. Mix everything well and leave to cool a bit.
- Place one part of the filling on the bottom of the bowl, and the other part fill the peppers and arrange them over the bulgur.
- Add just enough water to cover the bulgur. In a preheated oven at 200 degrees, bake the peppers for 30 minutes.
- add a little more water if necessary.