Very tasty and healthy dish, with vegetables and bulgur.
- Peel a squash, grate it and chop it into small pieces
- Heat the oil in a bowl and place the vegetables, fry lightly
- Add spices
- Then add the bulgur and water
- Reduce the heat and let it cook lightly covered, for about 20 minutes (the bulgur cooks quickly but should combine well with the vegetables and spices)
- Finally add a little parsley
- Serve warm with a slice of toasted black bread.
This dish is vegetarian, but if you want a little meaty you can add sliced sausage of your choice or chicken cut into small pieces.