Bulgur fritters with sauce
We suggest you try this variant of exotic bulgur fritters with the addition of mayonnaise sauce, lime juice and sweet cream. Fans of spicy taste will especially enjoy the fritters.
- For fritters:
- Place the chopped onion on the heated olive oil and sauté until golden yellow.
- Add Natur, bulgur and pour water. Cook covered over low heat until water is absorbed (about 15 minutes).
- Place the bulgur in a bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs and mix with the drained beans, walnuts, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper and chopped coriander into the bulgur. Add salt, pepper and form toasts.
- Fry the fritters in an oiled pan until golden.
- For the sauce:
- Mix the sweet cream with the mayonnaise, lime juice and chopped chives. Finally, add salt as needed.
Serve the fritters with the prepared sauce.
Instead of white beans, you can take canned chickpeas that will crumble well and connect the bulgur.