Here’s something that’s easy and quick to prepare and a really good “papica”.
- Mix the minced meat well with the mentioned spices, shape the burger and place it on the bottom of a bowl greased with butter or margarine.
- Put a slice of onion and tomato on the meat and cover with pieces of white cheese, celery, then tomatoes and onions again. Place the cheese on top, preferably on sheets, to cover the entire surface (but this is not so important).
- Pour sweet sour cream and put hot pepper (for the one who likes hot), then cover. (If you don't have lids, put al foil)
- Put in a preheated oven at 220 C to simmer for about 45 minutes.
- Uncover, then carefully add 1 egg "by eye", and bake the already uncovered only until the egg whites turn white. Serve immediately
Each bowl is placed on a cold plate (handle very carefully, it is very hot, you need kitchen gloves) and everyone is informed that the dish is still hot when serving.