Bülbül Yuvası baklava
Bülbül Yuvası baklava in translation- nightingale nests.
- Prepare agda who to pour the sugar into a medium-sized skillet and add water two fingers above the edge of the sugar, and cook on high heat for about 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter with a little oil.
- Grind the walnuts and add 4 tablespoons of sugar and mix.
- Cut the noodle crust into four pieces.
- We got four rectangles.
- We cover the two rectangles with a damp cloth or transparent foil so that our noodles do not dry out.
- For the other two, coat 1/3 with butter.
- Then add the walnuts.
- We put a thinner stick at the beginning of the noodles (I used Chinese wooden sticks - cutlery)
- We twist to the end.
- Then we push the noodles towards the middle on both sides to make us wrinkle.
- Cut into two equal parts.
- We carefully assemble the ends to get a so-called nest.
- We place the nests in a round tray with a diameter of 38 cm. We start from the middle, then in a circle.
- Baklava before baking.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 degrees for 10 minutes, then reduce the heat to 140 and bake until nicely browned. I just baked everything in total for about 35 minutes. It all depends on the oven how long it will bake. This baklava is thin and doesn't need much to bake.
- Pour hot baklava with lukewarm agave and leave to cool.
- Then grind the pistachios and garnish.
- Enjoy and enjoy with this oriental dessert.