Bulari (cinnamon rolls)
The best cookies, I adore them! Try it, you won't go wrong :)
- Pour 250 ml of milk into a bowl and put it to warm up. While the milk is heating, put 2 teaspoons of sugar and one teaspoon of yeast in a glass. Pour warm milk into a glass and stir. Leave the yeast to rise. Leave the margarine to spread (I use Good Morning) at room temperature.
- Put eggs, remaining milk, oil and salt in a whisk. Stir everything and add the remaining yeast. Gradually add flour (I dropped about 35 tablespoons) and knead a medium soft dough. Let it rise.
- Sprinkle the work surface with flour and place the dough.
- Roll out with a rolling pin (thickness as desired, but I stretch thinner because the rolls are nicer). Spread margarine over the whole dough with a spoon or knife. Then sprinkle with sugar and pour cinnamon over the dough.
- Roll out the dough and cut the rolls with a knife.
- Arrange in a pan, greased with oil. Coat with egg and bake at 200 C.
I hope you like it :)