Fast and fine buns :)
- In the children, we grind half of the holy digo yeast with warm milk. Add a little sugar and let the yeast start to react. Put flour, oil and half a milk in the bowl.
- When the germ has started to react, put everything in a bowl with flour. Knead a soft dough. If the dough sticks, add a little more flour.
- Cover the dough and leave it to rise for about 20 minutes. When the dough has risen, stir it. Shape into a large snake and chop. We fill it with whatever we want. And we shape into small balls.
- We stack the balls so that there is a small gap between them. It will still rise. coat with oil and put in the oven. We put it in a cold oven that we turn on at 180 degrees. Bake for about 25 minutes. Depends on the oven.
- When baked, lightly coat with water and cover to brown and make it softer. I mostly fill them with milk spread :)