Buhtle with poppy seeds
- Mix sifted flour, poppy seeds, sugar, salt, lemon peel, 125 ml of milk, crumbled yeast, egg and 60 g of melted butter and knead a homogeneous and elastic dough.
- From the dough form a ball, cover it and leave at room temperature to dulp the volume.
- Turn on the oven to heat to 200 ° C.
- Lubricate a slightly deeper round mold.
- Add 50 g of butter to 50 ml of milk and heat to melt the butter.
- Knead the dough once more, then shape into 6 balls.
- Put them next to each other in the mold.
- Pour over warm butter and milk and bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.