Buhtle with garlic and parmesan
I love buns with jam, when I saw this recipe I was thrilled, because all I love is in one slice of bread… .parmes cheese and garlic, a great combination….
- In a bowl, mix warm (lukewarm) water, milk powder, sugar and yeast and mix until the yeast dissolves.
- In a bowl where you will knead the buns, put flour, salt, butter, mashed garlic, and grated parmesan, when the yeast is melted add flour.
- Put spiral extensions on the mixer and mix all this for about 8 to 10 minutes, until you get a smooth and elastic dough.
- Cover with cling film and leave to grow for about an hour and a half.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface and divide it into 16 same balls, then arrange them in a 22cm mold.
- Cover with a clean cloth and leave for another hour and a half to grow.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Mix butter and propagated garlic, coat the buns and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden yellow on top. Bon appetit