Buhtle with a little twist (cheese and bacon) or you Pizza Pupalinja
The recipe is from my aunt Elenica, who made Butter Kiflice from this dough - my share is just the addition of cheese and ham.
- Separate a little of 200ml of milk, heat and dissolve the yeast in it. Add 3 teaspoons of sugar and 2-3 teaspoons of flour. Leave on warm to ‘come to life’.
- Put in a deeper bowl in which you will knead the dough:
- -yogurt (room temperature)
- -What is left of the milk (room temperature)
- -melt butter
- Knead a smooth dough.
- Let him come to his senses for about half an hour. Stir again.
- Oil the pan.
- Tear off pieces of dough of the desired size (note that the dough almost doubles) and make balls. Arrange them in a tray next to each other but not densely packed.
- Cut a small cross on each ball with a sharp knife.
- Leave them to stand / soak for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Sprinkle them with grated cheese and finely chopped ham.
- Bake in moderation.