Buhtle extra soft
- In a deep bowl, pour flour, then yeast, yogurt, softened margarine, vanilla sugar, crystal sugar, salt, eggs. Add the grated lemon peel, which we previously soaked in water with baking soda and washed well.
- Knead all the ingredients and work well. If necessary, add a little lukewarm water. Leave the dough well made to rise ... The longer the better. Stir again and let rise.
- Separate the balls so that they are approximately equal. Spread them a little and put the filling you have chosen in each one. This time I was putting on my blackberry jam. Join the ends of the dough and shape more finely. I shaped them into a roller shape.
- Line a deeper baking tray with baking paper and arrange them side by side (to even them out). Finally cover the pan and leave to rise for about an hour. You don't have to for that long, however, many times I have been convinced that the more dough rises over time, the more soft and spongy they are.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees, insert them, and immediately reduce the temperature to 160 degrees. In about 35 minutes they were done. Sprinkle with powdered sugar while still warm.
Tip: If you have trouble adjusting the oven temperature, you can cover them with baking paper so that they do not darken too much.