My mom made chocolate buns today. It goes without saying that they are beautiful and delicious. They quickly disappeared!
- Knead the dough from all the ingredients and let the dough rise. All the ingredients should be warm or at room temperature.
- Once the dough has risen, roll it out lightly with a rolling pin but not too thinly and cut it into squares. Put a piece of chocolate (or another filling if desired) in the middle and wrap the bun. First on both sides and roll towards the end.
- Place the buns in a baking tray on baking paper or on a greased baking tray with oil or fat. Spread the buns a little and leave them to rise for another 15 minutes.
- Spread the buns with egg yolk and sprinkle with vanilla sugar, they will bake nicely and you will get a nice taste and smell.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 180 ° C and cool a bit. We wish you a good appetite!