These buns are made with yogurt and stuffed with cheese. Sprinkled with sesame and turkey, very soft, suitable for breakfast and dinner. They are very practical when traveling
- Mash the white cheese with a fork.
- Add egg to the mashed cheese. Stir to even the mixture.
- Fill the buns with the resulting mixture.
- BUHTLI MAKING:
- From the ingredients for the dough, knead the leavened dough. Separate one egg yolk to coat the buns.
- Leave the dough to rise at room temperature.
- Spread the dough on a floured surface. Divide into balls of desired size. Stuff each one separately with cheese filling. Make into a ball - bun, turn over and arrange in a pan pre-greased with butter or oil.
- Leave the resulting buns to rise at room temperature.
- When they are almost done, spread with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame and turkey.
- Bake the buns in a preheated oven at a temperature of 250 * C. Gradually reduce the heat of the oven during baking.
- Leave the almost baked ones to cool a bit, separate them from each other.
- Serve with a glass of milk or a glass of yogurt.
- PICTURE OVERVIEW OF THE MAKING PROCEDURE: 1. Arrange in a baking tray 2. Leave to rise 3. Overdue 4. Baked 5. Served 6. Finished and close up