Good old buns… ... Fine, soft, fragrant… ..we can fill them with jam, marmalade, walnuts, chocolate, poppy seeds… ..these were with apricot jam. And they are without eggs.
- mix a spoonful of sugar into the lukewarm milk and add the crushed yeast. leave it to rise for a while
- mix the flour with a little salt, put the fat and leave the yeast
- knead a smooth dough and if necessary we can add a little lukewarm water
- let it rest for 20 min.
- roll out the dough to 0.5 cm thick and cut it into squares
- in the middle of each we put a small spoonful of stuffing as desired
- Grease and flour the baking tray and arrange the buns. (Gather the corners of the square firmly and make sure that the stuffing cannot leak). Put the stuffed side down
- let it rest for another 10 minutes.
- put in a warm oven and bake for about 20 minutes at 200 ° C
- pour the bay over the roasts (make it by boiling all the ingredients a little)
- cover with a cloth to cool slightly
they are fine both hot and cold. kids with a glass of milk great breakfast, snack or dinner!