I have been trying to make buns for a long time according to the recipe that has been in my notebook for several months ... and as the days go by, those other cakes always come next, and I can't try this recipe ... and today here I am finally ... I have more results than satisfied ... definitely worth a try ...
- Sift flour with dry yeast into a plastic bowl of medium size. Heat the milk to be lukewarm and add sugar, pour in the flour.
- Add all the other ingredients, and mix with a mixer on which the spiral extensions have been placed until the dough begins to separate from the bowl. (cc 5 min)
- Sprinkle the mixed dough with a little flour, cover with a kitchen cloth and let the dough rise.
- When the dough has risen, take it out of the bowl and roll out a rectangle about 1 cm thick on a floured surface ... Cut the cubes (there will be 16 of them) and place the marmalade (or nuttel ... if desired ...) in the middle of the cube with a small spoon.
- Take it lightly in your hands and connect the ends, being careful not to leak the jam out. Stack in a round greased mold with a diameter of 28 cm..so that the ends you glued are facing the bottom.
- Coat the stacked buns with oil and let them rest for about half an hour. When they have risen, place the oven at 200 degrees until it takes on a golden-brown color.