they are best with chocolate…
- Put yeast with a little sugar in a little lukewarm milk and let it rise.
- Beat the eggs, add the melted margarine, yeast, sugar, salt, lemon zest, mix everything well, then add alternating milk and flour and knead a softer dough. Leave it on warm to rise.
- Knead the dough on a floured surface and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to about 1 cm. thickness, cut into rectangles 10 × 15 cm. Place the filling in the middle of each rectangle, then fold it in half on both sides, press the edges to stick together, turn over and place in a greased pan.
- Leave to rise for about 30 min. and bake at a moderate temperature.
- Sprinkle warm with powdered sugar.