Fine, juicy buns ...
- Heat the milk and melt the butter in it and add the yeast. Pour this mixture into the flour and whisk well.
- Beat the egg with the sugar and salt and add to the mixture. Add oil.
- Mix the dough well, adding flour as needed, until you get a thick mixture that does not stick to your fingers.
- Cover the finished dough with a bag and a kitchen cloth and leave it for about 30 minutes in a warm place until the dough rises, doubles.
- When the dough rises. Make balls that we will roll out to a thickness of 1cm. Spoon the filling (jam, chocolate spread, cheese ...) on half of the dough, making a gap of about 4-5 cm between the spoons. Fold the other half of the dough over the half with the filling and cut the circles around the place where we applied the spread.
- From the "cut" dough with the filling, form balls that we will place on an oiled baking tray. Put the buhtle in the oven at 200 degrees in the oven for about 45 minutes. Towards the end of baking, coat the buns with egg yolk and bake for another 5-10 minutes.