Buns are always welcome in our family especially if they are filled with chocolate. They eat at home, wear it for a snack, the next day they see if there is more :-)
- Knead a smooth dough from all the ingredients and leave to rise for an hour
- Make a roll out of the dough and cut it into slices so that each is the same thickness
- Put a spoonful of jam and nutella on each rifle
- Arrange in a greased pan next to each other and leave to rise for another half hour
- Sprinkle the roast with powdered sugar
From this dough you can also make empty shapes like bows and the like.