An idea from YouTube, buhtle without eggs and milk, with a slightly different filling, a bit of trying something new ....
- Prepare fresh yeast to rise. Add sugar to lukewarm water, crush the yeast and let it rise for a few minutes.
- Add the yeast, half of the baking powder, oil, mineral water, a little salt, 2 vanilla to the flour and mix everything. Leave on warm for 15 minutes, then stir and leave on warm again for about 20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough, cut it into pieces, put it on each filling and make a bun (dumplings). Grease the baking tray and arrange the buns, let there be a space between them, so that they grow nicely. Before baking, melt the margarine (those 100 g) and spread each.
- Make the filling by adding a few tablespoons of jam or marmalade to the ground poppy, it all depends on what you have). I added apricot jam somewhere 5 tablespoons). Bake in a margarine-greased baking sheet, at 200 degrees for about half an hour. You can coat the baked goods with (the rest) of melted margarine (out of those 100 grams).
- Collage of buns preparation
- Finished, coated