Soft and fine!
- Whisk in a dcl of milk, add the yeast, a tablespoon of sugar and a tablespoon of flour, leave to rise.
- Sift the flour, add the risen yeast, melted margarine or butter you are already using, eggs, vanilla, rum and lemon, knead a softer dough, add more lukewarm milk if necessary.
- Leave the dough on warm to double.
- Roll out the dough a little thicker, cut it into cubes, fill it with lino ladom duo and shape it into balls, put it in an oiled round mold with a diameter of 26 cm.
- Leave in the pan for another 20 minutes in a warm place and place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Towards the end of baking, sprinkle the buns with a little milk so it will be much softer.