It got its name from the fact that it was made of piles of stacks on top of each other, without order, of different sizes. A great cake that is so easy to make and looks so beautiful. You don't need a twister or a rolling pin, you do everything by hand. She is very soft as a soul. I sincerely believe that many will like it.
- Pour warm milk into the vangle and dissolve the yeast in it. Then add the other ingredients, mix and finally knead a smooth dough by adding flour. Leave it to warm up for about 30 minutes. From the dough, we tear off the parts and make balls of different sizes, as in the picture.
- Then we take one ball at a time, flatten my palms, put a filling of shredded cheese in which we have added one egg, gather the dough and form a ball again. We put more fillings on bigger balls and less fillings on smaller balls.
- So we fill all the balls with the filling, as in the picture.
- Melt the margarine or butter in a deeper bowl. We dip each ball in margarine and throw it in a baking tray with baking paper, out of order, bigger, smaller, at least ...
- It is important to make one base of the cake, as in the picture.
- We dip the other balls in melted margarine and throw them on top, as in the picture.
- Let the bread rise. Coat the remaining bread with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle it with sesame seeds on top.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Section of the cake.
You don't have to cut the bread with a knife, just tear off the pieces. It's all loose, so warm, sweet one. Serve it with what suits you.