Buffle my way! : D
Nothing easier and nothing more beautiful! : D
- Separate a little lukewarm milk and put the yeast with one teaspoon of sugar. When it comes, pour in the flour. Make a dough from the listed ingredients.
- The dough is much better when beaten for a long time, personally 45 minutes.
- When the dough rises, spread it on a floured work surface. Roll out the noodles to a thickness of 1 cm and fill with the filling if desired.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet, then coat them with melted margarine and finally coat with egg.
- Then bake them for 45 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Finally sprinkle them with powdered sugar. GOOD APETITE! : d