A real autumn treat - pumpkin muffins! Also suitable for your halloween party!
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Place 12 paper baskets in a muffin tin.
- In one bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and salt.
- In another bowl, beat the butter and sugar with a mixer. Add one egg at a time and mix well, then add the vanilla extract as well. Now alternately add the flour and pumpkin puree mixture and mix on the lowest speed until the mixture becomes compact.
- Fill muffin baskets (about ¾ baskets) with the mixture and bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure the muffins are baked. Cool.
- In a bowl, mix the butter, add the cream cheese and mix until you get a smooth mixture. Add the vanilla extract and powdered sugar and mix until the mixture becomes soft and fluffy (2-3 minutes). Fill a decorating bag and decorate muffins.