Fast and extremely nutritious soup. Buckwheat is ideal for cold days because it warms the body ... I adore it :)
- Fry the onion in a little oil, then add the chopped carrot. Simmer for a few minutes.
- Cut the potatoes into smaller cubes and add to the sherpa.
- Put ground red pepper and fry for literally half a minute, then add washed buckwheat.
- Pour about 7-8 dcl of water, put bay leaves, add salt and pepper and leave covered to boil.
- When it boils, reduce the temperature and cook covered for another 15 minutes. Add finely chopped dry chives.
- When everything is cooked, check the tastes and serve :)