Buckwheat pancakes with rice and nettle
I bought homemade buckwheat flour and picked nettles, so I threw myself into exploring the flavors. What can and what can't! :) This is a good combination, but you can add cheese (feta, homemade) and be sure to serve warm.
- I made pancakes according to this recipe
- Wash the washed nettles briefly in salt water, then strain and chop.
- In another bowl, I cook the rice with the addition of salt, pepper and turmeric.
- In a frying pan, put garlic, nettles and rice in oil and season to taste. When all is combined add a little cornflour to pick up the liquid.
- Fill the pancakes with the filling and arrange in a fireproof bowl and bake at 220 degrees for 5 minutes.
- P.S. I made a fasting version and did not add milk, sour cream, cheese or eggs. I would definitely recommend adding some of the above to enrich the flavor and soften the aromas of buckwheat and nettle.