Here is one, for me a heavenly combination: buckwheat honey and grapes !!!!
- # Separate about 1 dcl into a bowl. lukewarm water, stir in a teaspoon of honey and add fresh yeast, and leave it to rise.
- # During this time, combine buckwheat and wheat flour, add salt to it, and stir the barley malt in the remaining lukewarm water.
- # When the yeast has risen, add it to the flour with the other ingredients, and knead a medium-hard dough.
- # Leave it for about an hour to rise, and then stretch it with your hands into a mold that we previously greased well with olive oil.
- # Press the grapes into it and put it in the oven at 200C, for about 20 minutes (check with a toothpick if the dough is ready).
- # When the focaccia is done, prick it with a fork (so that the honey enters the cake as much as possible) and pour honey over the still hot cake. Determine the amount of honey according to taste, but the more it is, the juicier the focaccia will be.