BRUDET / Razanjski /
Razanj is a small place in Dalmatia near Rogoznica. This is exactly where they make this delicious broth! This recipe is made from grouper fish, and can also be made from conger eel, mullet and other fish that are good for caring.
- Cut the fish into larger pieces and place in a wider cooking pot.
- Finely chop the pepper and parsley leaf and place on the fish
- Add to all this: red pepper, pepper, fafaron.oil oil, salt.
- Mix all this well in the cold and let it stand for 1/2 hour.
- Then pour water into a bowl to cover the fish.
- Cook over high heat, do not stir, but shake / swirl / pan.
- Cook until the water boils so that everything is thick.
- A side dish of polenta or rice.