Brownies with white chocolate and mascarpone cream
Brownies is a cake that is perfect in itself, but sometimes perfection needs to be upgraded a bit so that it doesn't become boring ....
- Preheat the oven to 170 * c
- Melt the chocolate with the butter in a steamer and set aside to cool slightly
- Lightly toast the walnuts and chop in a blender, let them grind a little coarser ....
- Mix the eggs with the honey and when it becomes frothy add the melted chocolate and butter. Stir in the sifted flour and finally the walnuts, stirring gently (with a whisk). Stir just enough to combine the ingredients, not too much.
- Shake the mixture into a mold (18 * 25), level it and put it in the oven for 15 minutes, be careful not to overcook it, because in that case it will be too dry.
- Cream Heat the sweet cream and melt the chocolate in it. Stir in the chilled mascarpone and work well with a mixer.
- Coat the cooled brownies with cream, cool everything briefly, decorate as desired and enjoy ....
The cake can also be made in the shape of a cake, you just need to use a smaller mold.