Brownies with mascarpone and strawberry topping
in the original brownie cake, with us in the form of a cake :)
- Melt the strawberries if using frozen. Grease with butter a small protrusion approx. 26x16 cm or a cake mold with a diameter of 18 cm. Turn on the oven at 175-180 ° C.
- Melt 150 g of chocolate and 125 g of butter in a water bath, I melt the chocolate in the microwave, then add the butter and heat it briefly. Let cool for 5 minutes. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Mix the egg whites with a pinch of salt into a stiff batter. Separately mix the egg yolks with 125 g of sugar. Stir with a spoon or lightly mix the melted chocolate with the butter. Stir in 50 g of flour with a spoon and finally mix the egg whites twice with a spoon or a food processor. Put the dough in a rolling pin, flatten and bake for about 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Chop half a strawberry and 2 tablespoons of orange juice with a stick mixer. Put in a bowl together with the icing sugar and stir until boiling. When it boils, cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add the remaining whole strawberries and cook briefly, stirring. While the topping cools, stir it more often.
- For the sauce, chop 50 g of chocolate and melt on the fire together with the whipped cream and butter. Let the topping cool for 15 minutes.
- For the filling, mix the whipped cream, then add the mascarpone, 25 g of sugar and vanilla sugar, 2 tablespoons of orange juice and combine by mixing. That's how it is according to the recipe, and I mix all the ingredients first, add whipped cream and mix the cream to the desired firmness. Dish less to wash :)
- Put the filling on the cooled biscuit, put strawberry topping and chocolate sauce over it. You can eat it right away or put it in the fridge to cool.
I didn’t put the chocolate sauce on.