The new full flavors of Bourbon Vanilla pudding and premnium chocolate pudding combined with the famous flavor of tiramisu gave me a wonderful cream that instantly wins.
- Mix pudding powder with 2 tablespoons of sugar and a little milk,
- put the remaining milk 300ml to boil.
- When it boils put the pudding powder and cook for 2 minutes stirring.
- So cook a special chocolate pudding and a special vanilla pudding. Cool while stirring.
- Cheese mixed with powdered sugar.
- Mix the sweet cream and add the cheese.
- Divide the cream cheese into two parts.
- We mix one with chocolate pudding,
- another with vanilla pudding. Mix well with a mixer
- Mix coffee and rum with them moisten the biscuits
- Arrange one row of biscuits, then cream,
- on top of the cream another row of biscuits and on top the rest of the cream.
- Sprinkle the cream with cocoa.
It’s a classic performance, you can, like me, put the biscuits and cream in a mold and when pressed squeeze it upside down on a tray and serve.